2014-2019 SFS 5-Year Strategic Plan
The Long-range Planning Committee, in collaboration with members of the Executive Committee, has produced the next five-year Strategic Plan for the Society. This Plan, while retaining a number of key goals and initiatives from the last plan, has new areas of emphasis which will help guide the Society over the next five years, and beyond.
We are posting the final version of the Plan on the Society’s web page below for your consideration. Please review this important document since we will be asking the membership to vote to approve this plan at the Business Meeting in Portland.
Brian Shelley, Mark Luttenton, & Randy Fuller
View and download the 2014-2019 SFS Strategic Plan (requires login)
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule