Latin America Chapter
Chapter Co-ChairsAlonso Ramirez (email@example.com) and Andrea Encalada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership GoalAll of Latin America is included in this chapter, including Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean Islands.
Mission StatementThe primary goal of this chapter is to provide a communication link for a large number of freshwater scientists throughout Latin America and to be a focal point for consensus-building and collaboration within Latin America.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore