Welcome to SFS Classifieds
SFS members, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations can freely post advertisements for position openings, meetings, publications, workshop and courses, or general interest messages.
For-profit companies are allowed to post freely, but a $35 donation to one of the SFS endowments funds is suggested.
Advertisements and messages should be emailed to the SFS Classifieds editor (email@example.com) . If judged acceptable, they will be posted promptly (generally within 48h).
Type of Ads and Messages
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore