Welcome to SFS Classifieds
SFS members, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations can freely post advertisements for position openings, meetings, publications, workshop and courses, or general interest messages.
For-profit companies are allowed to post freely, but a $35 donation to one of the SFS endowments funds is suggested.
Advertisements and messages should be emailed to the SFS Classifieds editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) . If judged acceptable, they will be posted promptly (generally within 48h).
Type of Ads and Messages
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore