Business and Services
Ecological Monitoring and Assessment
3206 Maple Leaf Dr.
Phone: (847) 564-9905
How to Subscribe to FWS
SFS members receive /Freshwater Science/ online as a benefit of
membership. Individual membership rates for 2014: $75 regular, $55
young professional, $40 students, and free to emeritus. The print
edition may be added for an extra $75 per year (plus postage for non-U.S. members).
Individual subscription are reserved for SFS members only. All SFS members receive FWS online and members may request a print copy with SFS membership for US$75.00. One cannot subscribe to the journal without being a member. To subscribe to the journal, fill in the membership application.
Institutional print + electronic and e-only subscriptions are available through JSTOR's Current Scholarship Program and include unlimited online access; rates are tiered according to an institution's type and research output: $248 to $496 (print+electronic), $210 to $420 (e-only). For print+electronic and e-only subscriptions contact email@example.com. Institutional print-only is $248. For print-only subscriptions contact the University of Chicago Press, Journals Division, P.O. Box 37005, Chicago, IL 60637. Telephone: (773) 753-3347 or toll-free in the United States and Canada (877) 705-1878. Fax: (773) 753-0811 or toll-free (877) 705-1879. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see if your institution has an active subscription to Freshwater Science, visit
-05.aspx. If your institution has a Print-Only subscription or is not listed,
visit http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/LRF/FWS to recommend Freshwater
Science to your librarian.
For additional rates, including single-copy rates, please visit www.journals.uchicago.edu/FWS/. Free or deeply discounted access is available in most developing nations through the Chicago Emerging Nations Initiative (www.journals.uchicago.edu/ceni/). Additional taxes and/or postage for non-U.S. subscriptions may apply.
Purchase Back Issues
To purchase back volumes or single issues, send an email to the Business Manager, Irwin Polls (email@example.com). Some shipping costs may apply.
Two other special publications are available for purchase:
- Beneath the Surface: A History of the North American Benthological Society: 1953 to 2003 by Rosemary J. MacKay (2005) for US$15.00
- The 25th Anniversary Issue of the Journal of the North American Benthological Society (2010) for US$29.95
Copyrights and Permissions
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule