The Society for Freshwater Science (SFS) has created this
privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and
dissemination practices for the web site:
The forms used on this web site require visitors and participants to
provide contact, biographic, demographic and payment information when
applying for membership, renewing membership or otherwise
participating in the SFS web site.
Participants' contact information is used to contact the participants
Please be aware that due to the nature of this scientific meeting web
site, personal information (most usually contact information for
papers, presentations and organizers) is likely to appear in the
day-to-day functioning of this site such as as well as corollary publications.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. The North American
Benthological Society is not responsible for the privacy practices or
the content of such web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse
and alteration of the information under our control. Online access to
membership records, including address information, is available to
the North American Benthological Society and The Schneider Group,
Inc. and is password-protected via encrypted, secure internet connections.
This site gives members the following options for removing their
information from the mailing/contact list. The same contacts can be
used to change or modify information previously provided.
* You can send e-mail to email@example.com.
* You can send mail to the following postal address:
* SFS Member Servcies
* 5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
* Waco, TX 76710 USA
* You can call the following telephone number: +1 254-776-3550
* You can send a fax to: +1 254-776-3767
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact
SFS Member Services aka The Schneider Group, Inc. at the address below.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore