The Society for Freshwater Science (SFS) has created this
privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and
dissemination practices for the web site:
The forms used on this web site require visitors and participants to
provide contact, biographic, demographic and payment information when
applying for membership, renewing membership or otherwise
participating in the SFS web site.
Participants' contact information is used to contact the participants
Please be aware that due to the nature of this scientific meeting web
site, personal information (most usually contact information for
papers, presentations and organizers) is likely to appear in the
day-to-day functioning of this site such as as well as corollary publications.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. The North American
Benthological Society is not responsible for the privacy practices or
the content of such web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse
and alteration of the information under our control. Online access to
membership records, including address information, is available to
the North American Benthological Society and The Schneider Group,
Inc. and is password-protected via encrypted, secure internet connections.
This site gives members the following options for removing their
information from the mailing/contact list. The same contacts can be
used to change or modify information previously provided.
* You can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can send mail to the following postal address:
* SFS Member Servcies
* 5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
* Waco, TX 76710 USA
* You can call the following telephone number: +1 254-776-3550
* You can send a fax to: +1 254-776-3767
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact
SFS Member Services aka The Schneider Group, Inc. at the address below.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule