SFS MEMBER LOGIN
Members of the Society for Freshwater Science may log in to their account to edit their account information or search the membership database. If you are not a member and wish to join, please visit the new member page.
* If you receive a message that your email does not exist in the system, contact email@example.com for assistance.
OPEN NOW: 2018 Online Renewal! Click below:
If you have ever been a member of SFS please click the "Online Membership Renewal" link below. If you have never been a member of SFS, please click the new member link below.
If you are a new member please click here
FOR MORE INFORMATION
SFS Membership Services
Phone: (435) 797-7902
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule