* The 2019 Freshwater Algal Identification Field Course - applications are being accepted! *
* Dates: June 13 through June 27, 2019
We still have slots open for this summer! The deadline is May 1st for applications.
- Information and application are available at www.fordham.edu/FWalgaeID
- Collect a wide range of organisms, from diverse benthic communities to splendid cyanobacteria blooms!
- Sample pristine mountain streams and strongly human-influenced systems.
- Create and post images of algal species from our forays.
Work at the scenic biological field station of Fordham University, in Armonk, NY (www.fordham.edu/calder_center).
- Class size will be limited to 15 students
- Housing available on site.
- Details are available on the attached flier.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
John D. Wehr, Professor - Biological Sciences
Louis Calder Center - Biological Field Station
Armonk, NY 10504 USA