The University of Arkansas is directing a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Assessment and Sustainable Management of Ecosystem Services at the Nexus of FOOD, ENERGY, and WATER.
- This provides 12 undergraduate students with a valuable opportunity to explore the field of scientific research with guidance from UA faculty researchers.
- What’s the focus? water quality, sustainability, biofuels, and other topics related to the environment
- How much does it pay? students will receive $5,500 over the course of the summer, get free food and lodging, and even travel assistance. The program runs for 10 weeks from May 28-Aug 2, 2019.
- Who should apply? undergraduate students who want to get research experience
- Native Americans and other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
- When is the deadline? We will begin reviewing applications after January 20, 2018, but positions are open until filled.
Application materials and more information can be found at ecoreu.uark.edu or by emailing email@example.com.”