Freshwater Science: March 2018, Volume 37, Issue 1
Sweeny, B.W., D.H. Funk, A.A. Camp, D.B. Buchwalter, and J.K. Jackson. 2017. Why adult mayflies of Cloeon dipterum (Ephemeroptera: Baetidae) become smaller as temperature warms. Freshwater Science 37(1): 64-81.
In this Issue
- Biofilm response to ammonium increases
- Groundwater-influenced stream food webs
- Canals and mussel population structure
- Aquatic amino acid landscapes
- Macroscale drivers structuring stream metacommunities
On the Cover
Khovd River, Western Mongolia; photograph taken during the Mongolian Aquatic Insect Survey
Photographer: Alan Maasri, IGB, Berlin, Germany
All issues of FWS are available at The University of Chicago Press.