See the entire issue.
In this Issue
- Long-term bivalve dynamics
- Comparing snapshot and trajectory designs
- Dual nitrogen and phosphorous uptake
- Stream thermal response to wildfire
- Detritivores accelerate detritus breakdown in ponds
On the Cover
One of several Kettle pond wetlands embedded in a mid-valley glacial moraine in the East River Valley, CO, USA near the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory. Gothic Mountain is in the background.
Photographer: Angus McIntosh, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
All issues of FWS are available at The University of Chicago Press.