This month's featured article: Community-powered urban stream restoration: A vision for sustainable and resilient urban ecosystems
Mateo Scoggins, Derek B. Booth, Tim Fletcher, Megan Fork, Ana Gonzalez, Rebecca L. Hale, Robert J. Hawley, Allison H. Roy, Erika E. Bilger, Nick Bond, Matthew James Burns, Kristina G. Hopkins, Kate H. Macneale, Eugenia Martí, S. Kyle McKay, Martin W. Neale, Michael J. Paul, Blanca Rios-Touma, Kathryn L. Russell, Robert F. Smith, Staryn Wagner, and Seth Wenger. See the entire issue.
In this Issue
- Stream respiration and denitrification
- Stream fish temperature tolerance index
- Salinization alters chemical flowpaths
- Microplastics in biofilms
- Urbanization affects streambed mobility
- Stream macroinvertebrate reintroductions
On the Cover
On the Cover: Lick Run Greenway & Stream Daylighting Project, Cincinnati, OH. Photo: Peter Tower, Sustainable Streams, LLC.
All issues of FWS are available at The University of Chicago Press.