Freshwater Science: September 2017, Volume 36, Issue 3
S. H. Ensign, M. W. Doyle, J. R. Gardner. 2017. Perspectives: New strategies for measuring rates of environmental processes in rivers, lakes, and estuaries. Freshwater Science 36(3): 453-465.
In this Issue
- Trophic ecology of alpine stream invertebrates
- Spatial patterns: microplastic and biofilms
- Using N to estimate protein in periphyton
- Climate-growth relationships of Corbicula fluminea
- Floodplain fish assemblages
Current issue of FWS available at The University of Chicago Press.